Apply for Vacancy for Specialization Lead at Saybrook University in the USA. The category for this job is Student Affairs and Services.
Saybrook University is a private graduate university in Pasadena, California. It was founded in 1971 by Eleanor Camp Criswell and others. It offers postgraduate education with a focus on humanistic psychology. The University features low residency, master’s and doctoral degrees and professional certification programs.
- Teaching and mentoring.
- Similarly, supervising faculty.
- Developing courses, seminars, and catalog descriptions.
- Also, writing academic articles and presenting at conferences.
- Also, the Specialization Lead reports to the Psychology Chair and play an essential academic leadership role during admissions, orientation/conference planning, WASC accreditation review, and other governance responsibilities.
- Likewise, responsive and timely communication with Department Chairs.
- Deliver high quality innovative campus and/or on-line courses that foster critical thinking.\
- Furthermore, ensure rigorous academic standards and quality aligned with program goals.
- Coordinate course offerings and catalog documentation.\Design dynamic courses utilizing the latest developments and trends in classroom instruction and digital technology
- Earned Ph.D. or equivalent.
- Also, previous experience in a faculty leadership role.
- Demonstrated scholarship and accomplishments in the field of Creativity Studies (emphasis on humanistic principles preferred).
- Relevant supervision and teaching experience at the doctoral level, including chairing qualitative dissertations (Familiarity with quantitative or mixed-model methodologies is also welcome).
- Likewise, commitment to multicultural and humanistic principles
- Experience with ethnically diverse and/or other special populations
- Similarly, some travel may be required.
- Strong commitment to the goals and vision of Saybrook University.
- Also, creates a sense of unity and common purpose and manages change effectively.
- Actively builds teams and effective working relationships both within and outside Saybrook University.
- Likewise, promotes interdisciplinary working within and beyond the Department.
- Committed to excellence in teaching and research.
- Thinks strategically and gains support of Specialization colleagues for strategic decisions/directions.
- Also, honest and open, with a high level of personal integrity
- Communicates effectively.
- Consults with colleagues at all levels.
- Well organized and able to juggle complex workload demands.
- Similarly, strong commitment to equality and diversity in education and faculty employment.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.