Apply for Vacancy for Staff Nurse at Hartwick College in the USA. The category for this application is Health and Medical Services.
Hartwick College is a private college in Oneonta, New York. The institution’s origin is rooted in the founding of Hartwick Seminary in 1797 through the will of John Christopher Hartwick. In 1927, Hartwick Seminary moved to expand into a four-year college and was offered land by the city of Oneonta to move to Hartwick College’s current location.
The staff nurse at Perrella Health Center utilizes nursing skills and knowledge to assist a diverse population of students to realize optimum physical, emotional, intellectual, and social well-being. Also, the staff nurse also plays a role in assuring that students are in compliance with College, State, and Federal regulations regarding health requirements.
- Obtains and documents pre-visit data including vital signs, chief complaint, and other screening data appropriate for the visit.
- Also, follows provider orders to obtain and label lab specimens for transport according to OSHA standards.
- Similarly, assists administrative assistant with scheduling of routine appointments and collaborates with provider when necessary to determine if referral to urgent care or emergent care services.
- Likewise, COVID-19 case management.
- Moreover, Complies with health care standards for documentation of interactions with students, parents, faculty, staff, and outside agencies.
- Also, assists director with review of student health forms and immunization records for compliance with College, State, and National requirements
- Moreover, monitors inventory and submits requisitions for purchase of necessary medications, and medical office supplies. Assists with office maintenance duties when not providing direct patient care.
- Similarly, comply with all applicable College, Federal, State, local and associational laws, rules and regulations.
- Also, as a representative of the College, comport oneself in a professional manner at all times, both on and off campus.
- A cover letter;
- Also, a resume;
- Additionally, a Diversity Statement that addresses
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.