Apply for Vacancy for System Technologist at Stony Brook University in the USA. The category for this job is IT Support and Training.
This position will remain posted until filled or for a maximum of 90 days. An initial review of all applicants will occur two weeks from the posting date.
The Applications Support System Technologist will provide a wide range of services which include serving as a designated administrator for several departmental information technology systems; researching and identifying system environment requirements and specifications; determining system integration requirements to ensure inter-operability across multiple vendor platforms and technologies. Additionally, a coordinating data processing, database administration, business process analysis, networking and/or telecommunications staff to identify, plan and implement system design specifications and resolve integration issues.
- Provides professional customer support and expert level solution management for system-related software and hardware; interacts with vendors and customers to analyze changes in business requirements that may impact system function; recommends technology solutions to improve business operations.
- Likewise, installs, configures, customizes and administers a variety of commercial, off-the-shelf applications; may write programs/scripts and develop reports using standard application development products and tools.
- Moreover, monitors the performance and capacity of information system components; uses performance monitoring and capacity planning tools to ensure that assigned systems and applications are performing effectively; monitors the capacity of cloud and local storage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Moreover. minimum three years experience supporting/implementing applications in a client/server environment
- Furthermore, in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree with 5 years of experience as stated above
- Also, proficient in MS Office products
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Server, and IIS
- Similarly, relational Database knowledge
- Likewise, must be detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in the application life cycle
- Moreover, must be able to work independently and work well in a team environment
- Experience supporting various hospital departmental systems
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.