Apply for Vacancy for Technical Advisor at International Labor Organization in Bangladesh. The deadline for this job is 17th May 2021.
The International Labor Organization is a United Nations agency whose mandate is to advance social and economic justice through setting international labor standards. Founded in October 1919 under the League of Nations, it is the first and oldest specialized agency of the UN.
The incumbent will manage all aspects of the BWB program as part of the global Better Work program and within the policy and procedural requirements established by the global program and the ILO.
Under the direction of the Better Work Program Director, the BWB Program Manager reports to the Head of Program Development, Learning and Country Programs, for Better Work-related activities.
- Excellent administrative, financial, project and human resource managerial skills;
- Also, proven leadership ability to coach, motivate and train staff for continuous improvement of performance and transform team performance and commitment;
- Proven ability to manage change processes and capacity building, particularly within a developing country context; including ability to build partnerships between stakeholders to influence policy making for increased impact;
- Likewise, high level technical knowledge of corporate social responsibility issues, such as compliance needs assessments, remediation, capacity building and training, including a proven capacity to liaise with international buyers;
- Moreover, expertise in private sector development, preferably in the apparel sector; including a good understanding of the functioning of the global apparel value chain and Bangladesh’s competitive position within the value chain;
- Excellent analytical skills including demonstrated ability to devise socio-economic research and analysis and translate research results into practical policy directions and reports.
- Also, ability to provide authoritative policy and technical advice and guidance; and
- High level communications skills, both oral and written including capacity to represent the organization, work with the media. Also, operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Likewise, the ability to work in a multicultural environment and to demonstrate gender-sensitive and non-discriminatory behavior and attitudes.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.