Apply for Vacancy for Tennis Coach at Concordia University in the USA. The category for this job is Athletics and Coaching.
Concordia University Chicago (CUC) invites applications for the full-time, exempt position of Head Tennis Coach. Also, the Head Tennis Coach will develop and lead the men’s and women’s tennis program. This position reports to the Athletic Director and is located in River Forest, IL.
- Provide leadership, organization and supervision for all aspects of men’s and women’s tennis program
- Furthermore, follow all NCAA Division III, Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference and Concordia University rules and regulations.
- Also, actively recruit prospective student-athletes for tennis that will succeed academically at Concordia University and enhance the level of competition for the tennis programs within the NACC and NCAA Division III with direct responsibility for the men’s and women’s tennis program
- Moreover, manage the tennis budget, following purchasing and spending guidelines as set by the University and the athletic department
- Schedule contests with consultation and approval from the athletic director
- Likewise, develop a relationship with indoor facility
- Cultivate a positive team image, promote and support the overall student-athlete experience and aid in the academic, athletic and religious development of student-athletes
- Additionally, coordinate Summer Camps
- Clear understanding and knowledge of the sport of tennis
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles and practices of the best practices for Tennis players
- Also, excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with faculty, staff, administration, and students
- Additionally, ability to use a personal computer and the appropriate office software
Minimum Experience Required:
- 3 years of coaching experience at high school or college level
Interested individuals should include a cover letter, resume and references with their online application.
Concordia does not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, sex or age. As an institution of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, however, and to the extent allowed by law, Concordia University reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religious affiliation.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.