Apply for Vacancy for Testing Manager at Henry Ford College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Henry Ford College (HFC) is a comprehensive public college located in Dearborn, Michigan that serves 11,390 students. Founded in 1938, it continues to be dedicated to preparing students for a rapidly changing world and workplace by offering more than 120 associate degrees, career and university transfer programs and a bachelor’s degree in Culinary & Hospitality Studies.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for the leadership of and programmatic duties related to the Assessment Office, Course Placement and College Testing Center. Serve as back-up front line management supporting the Enrollment Services Managers and Assistant Director of Enrollment Services with the full scope of new student engagement activities and front-line enrollment services operations and other enrollment-related activities of the office. Similarly, support college-wide retention and student success initiatives and collaborate with faculty regarding placement and assessment issues as well as testing policies and procedures for hybrid courses and other academic tests.
The Enrollment Services Manager for Testing leads front line staff and personally provides customer service for internal and external customers. Likewise, this position works collaboratively with all Welcome Center Offices to provide high-quality customer service.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Moreover, minimum of three (3) years related work experience in a post-secondary enrollment services or student services office.
- Minimum of three (3) years direct customer service experience required.
- Recent work experience in Course Placement, Assessment/Testing working with students in a college environment and professional development/training in the area of testing is required.
- Furthermore, minimum of one year managing a test center operation that included course placement
- Also, experience interpreting and explaining office policies and procedures
- Likewise, experience and proficiency in the implementation, set-up and management of Course Placement software products. Additionally, recent demonstrated experience with Accuplacer and CaMLA test products preferred.
- Experience with an integrated student system, test score import processes, reporting databases, reservation management system, and document imaging workflow queues is required, with preference for Ellucian Colleague, Perceptive Content, Qless and WebFocus.
- Furthermore, the candidate must be able to effectively communicate (both verbal and written), and organize work to help implement the full scope of office activity.
- Personable, energetic, outgoing personality, with experience coordinating/influencing the activity of multiple departments and people.
- Moreover, exhibit professional demeanor on and off campus.
- Must be flexible and provide own transportation to off-site locations to proctor group testing.
- Also, experience with public contact and frequent presentations to large group. Must be comfortable presenting to large or small groups.
- Serve as the leader specifically responsible for all programmatic duties related to the Assessment Center, including but not limited to course placement, hybrid testing and special testing related to academic program admissions.
- Also, conduct, as part of a team, the various activities designed to attract, enroll and retain students at Henry Ford College.
- Hire, train and supervise other Assessment Center staff members by directing and assigning projects and daily work.
- Likewise, conduct performance evaluations and provide continuous performance feedback to other Assessment Center staff members.
- Similarly, select, train and supervise HFC student workers to assist in the office with Course Placement.
- Collaborate in conjunction with faculty and other staff members to continually improve Assessment Center operations.
- Likewise, lead and coordinate expanded test center efforts. Further develop test center availability and programs to include focus on expanded availability and customized communication for students.
- Moreover, monitor online Assessment Center content; develop new content and update as needed.
- Serve as the liaison to test companies including but not limited to Cambridge Michigan and College Board.
- Additionally, responsible for inventory and maintaining test units as well as purchasing process related to testing units and supplies.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.