Apply for Vacancy for Vice President at Northeast Higher Education District at the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Vice Presidents.
The Vice President of Finance and Facilities provides vision, leadership, and strategic direction for college-wide budget development, monitoring and forecasting, fiscal affairs, physical plant, auxiliary enterprises, risk management, and safety/security programs. This position serves on the Executive Leadership team and reports directly to the college President. As a senior leader of the college and member of the Executive Leadership team, this position provides critical input to the President on key college issues and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Also, high level administrative experience in a medium to large organization.
- Experience in financial analysis, planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- High level of skill in leadership, management, supervisory, organizational, and human relations.
- Moreover, must have genuine commitment to inclusiveness and shared governance in leadership and decision making.
- Knowledge of principals of continuous improvement and quality management.
- Ability to work successfully with persons of diverse backgrounds and commitment to affirmative action in staffing and operations.
- Additionally, ability to identify and address issues and concerns in a diplomatic and sensitive manner.
- Likewise, effective written and verbal communication skills.
- However, high degree of computer literacy, including proficiency and demonstrated ability to use technology to develop business process efficiencies.
- Experience in higher education.
- Also, certified Public Accountant certification.
- Thorough understanding of the collective bargaining process and skill in the administration of collective bargaining agreements.
- Moreover, demonstrated competence in interpreting and complying with federal and state legislation, state, system, and college policies.
- Demonstrated accuracy in forecasting financial positioning; ability to analyze, interpret, and effectively communicate statistical information to internal and external customers of the college.
- Likewise, experience with facilities master planning, capital budget requests, and building construction activities.
- Also, experience working with architects in the development of the predesigns and schematic designs for capital budget requests.
- Experience with and commitment to sustainability, energy efficiency, and environmental stewardship.
- Moreover, knowledge of environmental safety, security operations, and emergency response planning.
- Knowledge of the overall operations of educational institutions and/or government operations.
- Also, ability to develop and maintain strong community and business relationships.
- Experience with bargaining units and contract agreements.
- Applicants can apply through the online People Admin
- Also, please attach your resume and cover letter.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.