Apply for Vacancy for Vice President at The College of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Assistant Vice President of Finance and Business Services is responsible for the College’s strategic financial planning, including investments and debt management, accounting, budgeting, procurement services, student accounts and payroll. Additionally, the University executes the fiduciary responsibilities by engaging in continuous business process evaluation and improvement and by providing a wide array of customer-centered support services for students, faculty, staff and external constituents.
Also, the Assistant Vice President of Finance and Business Services plays a pivotal role in providing leadership and oversight to the College’s complex financial and business functions including: accounting; capital budgeting; debt and cash management; non-endowment investments and post-award grant administration.
- Supervision of the accounting and financial reporting unit, including post-award grant contracts and grant administration.
- Also, oversee the maintenance of the College’s financial system in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Government Accounting Standards Board and best practices internal controls framework.
- Supervise the preparation of College’s financial audits, including the audits of two affiliated entities (TCNJ Foundation and TSCC Corporation).
- Likewise, ensure that financial reporting is done accurately and submitted to external agencies in accordance with established guidelines and timeframes.
- Similarly, supervise the cash management operation of the College and its affiliated entities and the development of effective cash management policies and procedures.
- Provide oversight of the College’s financial system “Oracle Cloud ERP System” including coordination and implementation of periodic enhancements and campus-wide financial reporting.
- Furthermore, develop and implement internal controls self-assessment protocols for the financial reporting units. Additionally, assess and streamline business processes to increase efficiencies and strengthen the division internal controls over financial reporting.
- Moreover, responsible for conducting policies and procedures workshop for administrators, faculty and staff and assisting the college community with the development of sound business practices.
Knowledge and Skills Qualifications:
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Vice President in the USA:
- The successful candidate should possess broad-based experience in the following areas: accounting; investment management; debt financing and management; cash flow management; and administrative operations in institutions of higher education or other organizations of similar size and complexity;
- Also, candidates must demonstrate a successful history of collaboratively working with both internal and external constituencies; exemplary verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to prepare clear, concise and effective financial presentations for senior management, the College’s governance and external constituents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting with at least 7 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities of the position in a higher education setting or other organizations of similar size and complexity;
- Moreover, Master’s Degree in Business and/or CPA
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.