Apply for Vacancy for Video Producer at Linfield University in the USA. The category for this application is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
Linfield University is an independent, coeducational comprehensive university that combines a strong emphasis on the liberal arts with a commitment to professional and interdisciplinary programs. Linfield offers high quality academic programs and emphasizes strong support for individual students with a favorable student-faculty ratio of 11 to 1. Also, the University is historically affiliated with the American Baptist Churches, U.S.A. and is committed to the principles of academic and religious freedom.
- Create high-level video productions using professional digital video equipment for use in student recruitment, news, general university marketing and various online and digital platforms to support the strategic plan.
- Also, create minimalist quick-turn videos with little more than a single take and bumpers, as necessary.
- Produce engaging visual storytelling through video methods and techniques in accordance with set deadlines.
- Moreover, manage all phases of pre-production, production and post-production, including editing, finishing, animation, computer graphics development, ADA compliance and product delivery
- Collaborate with the media relations manager to produce news packages and B-roll, as needed.
- Similarly, stay up-to-date on the latest video and new media trends.
- Develop, implement and maintain workflows, editing and archiving procedures.
- Moreover, maintain the inventory of assigned equipment; perform routine maintenance to ensure ongoing proper operational status. Recommend new equipment and technologies to keep Linfield at the forefront of video production techniques and distribution, as needed.
- Also, work collaboratively with colleagues across the Offices of Strategic Communications, as well as co-workers in the faculty and/or offices of Admission and Advancement, among others.
- Work specifically with the Social Media Director regarding the university’s YouTube channel distribution strategy.
- Additionally, maintain the highest standard of conduct when working in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, Journalism, Film or related field.
- 5+ years of experience with professional format video and audio equipment and media
- 3+ years of experience with non-linear digital editing
- Also, this position requires an individual who thrives in an exciting environment that demands the ability to multi-task/work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Likewise. proven customer-service skills, including exemplary written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects
- Previous experience working in higher education.
- Experience with DSLR cameras/video cameras.
- Additionally, ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to work within deadlines, thinking creatively to increase productivity and throughput.
- Moreover, proficient in integrating media and web for educational and news applications.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and direct video, graphics, and associated operations.
- Similarly, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The capacity to engage effectively with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds.
- The ability to secure a remote pilot license for piloting drones.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.