Apply for Vacancy for Web Developer at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Develops, writes, troubleshoots, and maintains rich internet applications. Primarily focuses on development of a wide range of online applications built on PHP, REACT, JS, HTML and CSS.
- Creates user-friendly rich internet applications for customers. Designs, develops, and maintains necessary databases, source code, assets, tools for new and existing applications.
- Likewise, leads efforts to determine the feasibility, requirements, and technical design of assigned projects. Works closely with the users, project managers, faculty and staff to sustain a pragmatic and aggressive release plan for all projects.
- Similarly, serves as a technical team member for continuing development of internal and external customer facing applications and sites.
- Additionally, adheres to defined application development life-cycle practices including but not limited to requirements gathering, writing test plans, source code management, and quality assurance through unit/system/user acceptance testing.
- Helps produce and maintain technical documentation for all systems under the developer’s responsibilities.
- Furthermore, troubleshoots & resolves technical issues, debugs/tunes/optimizes development object performance. Works closely with other technical teams to optimize system performance and monitor system usage.
- Similarly, creates and executes test scripts to ensure that applications provide accurate results and meet the requirements of the customer.
- Also, keeps abreast of current developments in the field through continuing education, professional reading, participation in conferences, workshops, and professional groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Strong background in programming web applications in PHP. Hands on experience in programming web applications using PHP with at least 2 years’ experience. Furthermore, front-end development skills using React, JS, HTML, CSS and common front-end libraries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including the proven ability to write clear and concise correspondence.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.