Apply for Vacancy for Web Producer at University of Puget Sound in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Office of Communications is actively seeking a web producer who will work to create, maintain, and optimize all web experiences. Also, this person will work as part of a four-member team including a web manager and project manager, reporting to the director of marketing operations, and will be responsible for website production, content management, website analytics, and process development. Likewise, the ideal candidate will work with internal and external multidisciplinary teams to develop and maintain a large CMS-driven website. Furthermore, the web producer will lead the construction of new web content and help develop measurable KPIs based on identified goals, such as driving applications and increasing campus visits. Similarly, strong attention to detail and quality are required while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Help create, manage, and maintain the website development process from strategy consultation through launch
- Also, strategically work independently and alongside stakeholders to identify new website content and design needs
- Be aware of and actively promote SEO requirements, organizational goals, user experience, and best practices when creating or modifying website content.
- Ensure that projects adhere to scheduled timelines and manage daily inflow of web content tasks via project management tool (Asana)
- Likewise, develop strong analytics strategy to test and measure the success of website KPIs
- Leverage analytics and insights to determine appropriate content and ideal site experience
- Furthermore, help develop and maintain an intake process for external web production requests
- Keep up with industry trends and ensure the full capabilities of the CMS (Drupal) are being utilized
- Additionally, assign user permissions to web editors and educate them on how to properly edit pages within the CMS
- Moreover, maintain all aspects of the CMS and ensure latest updates and patches are installed
- Monitor, document, and troubleshoot website related issues by implementing comprehensive quality assurance and control processes
- May supervise work-study students or the work of external contractors
- BA or BS degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Also, 5+ years experience in website production and management
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (preferably Drupal)
- Likewise, hands-on experience with web content production processes and workflows
- Skilled at project management processes (including strategy, planning, development, and testing/QA)
- Furthermore, skilled at defining and improving web operations processes
- Strong communication skills
- Furthermore, experience working in teams successfully. Ability to bring new ideas and constructive feedback to the table
- Ability to self-manage, set priorities, and multi-task between simultaneous projects
- Also, ability to understand basic HTML and CSS code
- Knowledge of user experience, IT architecture, web analytics, SEO, CRO and social media
- Impeccable grammar and proofreading skills.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities