Apply for Vacancy for Writing – Instructor at Lane Community College in the USA. The deadline for this application is 31st January 2021.
The primary responsibility of Writing & Literature faculty is to provide quality teaching, including the full-range of courses offered in Writing as well as Literature courses appropriate to the successful candidate’s qualifications. Also, instructors must be current in best practices for teaching in a community college and have teaching styles that support student success. Instructors are responsible for following Division and College procedures in support of teaching and learning.
- Provide all documents as requested; a resume may not take the place of any one section of the application.
- Likewise, unofficial or Official Transcripts should be given for this position at the time of application. See instructions below.
- Moreover, candidates will be able to implement and ensure an “equity lens” is used to assess, implement and maintain systems and structures that are inclusive and respectful.
- The University wont consider incomplete applications.
- Furthermore, first review date of applications may be as early as January 25, 2021.
- Your application will remain in the pool until a decision is made on your candidacy.
- Likewise, lane employees must work and reside in the state of Oregon at the time their work is being performed.
- 20 or more graduate credit hours or 15 or more semester hours in composition and rhetoric studies, composition theory, writing studies, or similar.
- Two (2) or more graduate courses in literature or literary theory.
- Experience teaching at a community college.
- Also, experience in teaching and/or developing Hybrid, Hyflex, and/or Online courses.
- Likewise, teaching Technical or Workplace writing.
- Moreover, knowledge with writing placement assessment using Multiple Measures for Placement and/or Directed Self Placement.
- Additionally, experience with outcomes-based assessment of student learning or placement assessment in a composition and rhetoric context.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.