Apply for Monitoring Assistant at United Nations World Food Program (WFP) in Yemen. The deadline for this application is ongoing.
The United Nations
World Food Program is the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate. We are the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change.
To perform monitoring activities within a specific coverage area and provide reports to support the effective delivery of assistance packages.
Terms and Condition:
- The applicant should either be a Yemeni national or have a valid Yemeni Residence/work permit at the time of application.
- Also, only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted
- Additionally, applications must be submitted online with:
- Use English language only
- Moreover, indicate all your job TOR
- indicate clear years of experience with each job (Month/Year)
- Likewise, by submitting your application, you have read the Terms of Reference for this position and agree that any false, wrong or incomplete information might lead to your disqualification in this recruitment process.
Education: Completion of secondary school education.
Language: Fluent (level C) English and Arabic in both oral and written communication.
- Verify the planned movements and distribution of food or non-food items, reporting issues or discrepancies to the supervisor for timely resolution of problems.
- Moreover, maintain information records and monitoring plan documentation, such as records of commodity movements and program checklists.
- Collate assistance programs data in accordance with clear direction, in order to support program reviews and informative decision-making.
- Likewise, liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support program reviews and improve services.
- Receive and collate comments and feedback from cooperating partners, beneficiaries, and beneficiaries.
- Additionally, provide guidance for cooperating partners on WFP operational practices, monitoring tools and methods in order to support them to complete self-monitoring tasks.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Understands WFP’s Strategic Objectives and the link to own work objectives.
- Also, be a force for positive change: Flexibly adapts individual contributions to accommodate changes in direction from supervisors and internal/external changes.
- Moreover, make the mission inspiring to our team: Recognizes and shares with team members the ways in which individual contributions relate to WFP’s mission.
- Likewise, make our mission visible in everyday actions: Sets own goals in alignment with WFP’s overall operations and is able to communicate this link to others.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities