Apply for Vacancy for Administration Associate at World Food Program in Turkey. The deadline for this application is 18th January 2021.
The United Nations World Food Program is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
The job holder based in Gaziantep with travel required when needed and report to the Head of Gaziantep Area Office and technically report to the Administration Officer in Ankara.
At this level job holders are expected to demonstrate responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries with only general guidance. Also, there is a requirement to use judgment in dealing with unforeseen problems on a daily basis
- Verify resource requirements in the area of responsibility. Also, assist in the identification of new requirements to facilitate efficiency and cost-effectiveness of operations and services.
- Similarly, support the production of various data and compile and prepare reports in order to contribute to the provision of accurate information for informative decision-making.
- Also, adapt and update administrative processes, supporting the implementation of operating procedures, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of administration services in the area of responsibility.
- Additionally, answer a range of queries related to the provision of administrative services in order to support the resolution of daily issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Moreover, proficiency in Windows, MS Office
- Also, behavioral competencies such as Action Management, Client Orientation, Cognitive Capacity, Innovation, Partnering and Teamwork.
- Additionally, ability to proactively identify and recommend areas for improvement to the design and delivery of administrative services.
- Likewise, ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions.
- Has demonstrated a sound understanding of WFP administrative operating standards and awareness of international humanitarian development.
- Also, has provided ad-hoc guidance to new staff members.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.