Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at International Maritime Organization in Malta. The deadline for this job is 27th August 2021.
General Administration and Office Management
- Monitoring deadlines for commitments, contracts and memorandums.
- Moreover, managing day-to-day administration of contracts, liaising with contractors and sub-contractors for consultancy services, maintaining accurate records.
- Managing procurement processes in liaison with bidders and IMO Procurement.
- Likewise, reviewing invoices from consultants/companies against contracts, for clearance for payment.
Human Resources oversight and administration
- Liaising with IMO on HR matters related to staff rules, policy issues, entitlements, etc.
- Similarly, serving as primary focal point, in conjunction with Head of Office for administrative and policy aspects of human resource matters. Providing information to staff/consultants on conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, privileges and entitlements under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
- Also, coordinating and supporting the management of staff contracts.
- Processing documentation related to diplomatic requirements and privileges in liaison with the host government.
- Additionally, performing any other duties.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.