Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at International Maritime Organization in the UK. The deadline for this job is 30th August 2021.
The International Maritime Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for regulating shipping. The IMO was established following agreement at a UN conference held in Geneva in 1948 and the IMO came into existence ten years later, meeting for the first time in 1959.
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Human Resources Services and direct supervision of the Senior HR Officer, Recruitment and Staff Development, the incumbent will be responsible for a variety of administrative and other duties in support of recruitment processes.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Also, thoroughness and meticulous attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of output.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work under minimal supervision.
- Additionally, ability to adapt to a broad range of tasks and work under pressure to tight deadlines or at short notice.
- Ability to work harmoniously, build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all levels in a multicultural team.
- Also, ability to maintain confidentiality and to deal tactfully in all situations and interactions.
- Furthermore, good organizational and analytical skills.
- At least five years of progressive and relevant experience in recruitment and in functions related to learning and development is highly desirable.
- Also, experience in an international organization would be an advantage.
- Likewise, secondary education or equivalent to university entrance standard. Additionally, a qualification or training in human resources would be an added advantage.
Complete proficiency in English (oral and written), including ability to draft clearly and concisely. Working knowledge of any other official UN language would be an asset.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office tools (Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel and standard database software).
- Also, working knowledge of SharePoint
- Furthermore, Familiarity with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as SAP or similar platform would be an advantage.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.