Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Officer at United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund in the USA. The deadline for this job is 18th May 2021.
The United Nations Secretary-General is responsible for the investment of the assets of the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF). The Secretary-General has delegated this responsibility to the Representative of the Secretary-General for the investment of the assets of the UNJSPF (RSG).
- Provides expert advice with respect to conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, and privileges and entitlements under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
- Also, represents the Department/Unit at Departmental Panels and appointment bodies.
- Reviews post incumbency reports for purposes of vacancy management and staffing table control.
- Leads, oversees and coordinates the preparation and implementation of the work program and budget to ensure compatibility with work priorities and objectives, taking into account the most effective use of resources.
- Additionally, assists with budget preparation.
- Implements and monitors support services.
- Provides guidance on workforce planning.
- Similarly, supervises a staff team and/or provide advice to others on human resource administration, financial administration and management information issues and practices to colleagues.
- Furthermore, produces major/complex reports for management.
- Provides expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Likewise, performs other related duties as required, e.g., reviews of Secretariat offices and departments at headquarters/missions, operational travel program, adequacy of departmental space requirements, and technology requirements.
- Additionally, acts as backup for the Senior Program Officer.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, finance, accounting, law or related area.
- Also, a first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in administration, finance, accounting, human resources management or related field
- Furthermore, experience in the analysis and implementation of human resources/ administrative policies and procedures of the United Nations Common System.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.