Apply for Vacancy for Analyst at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the UK. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
Reporting to the Associate Director Lead for Climate Analytics and NDCs Support, the Analyst will:
- Support the development and management of Green Economy Transition (GET) related data and information to conduct country, regional and sector analyses and identify indicators and their application;
- Also, provide GET-related inputs to the Bank’s country diagnostics and country/sector strategies and policies;
- Additionally, contribute to research assignments for business development at country or regional/sectoral level, including some focus on Green Buildings
- Likewise, contribute to the development and implementation of NDC Support activities.
Under the guidance of the Associate Director Lead for Climate Analytics and NDCs Support, the Analyst will contribute to the following areas or work:
- Identifying relevant data/statistical databases and indicators to develop and maintain data analytics tools, including updating and maintaining of the existing Dashboard.
- Also, researching and using information collected to conduct country/regional and sector specific analysis to generate standard and new knowledge products, including updating of existing country/regional and sector snapshots in the context of GET.
- Likewise, carrying out analysis between the country/sector data and the GET finance and MRV data to estimate and improve the impact narrative of the EBRD’s activities in its COOs.
- Also, analyzing market, policy and regulatory trends of specific technologies and potential impact on the EBRD’s COOs and applying data and information researched into the Bank’s business and advisory activities as well as climate finance.
- Likewise, creating presentations and other communication materials that effectively present the analysis made to different audiences, including to the management and external audiences.
- Furthermore, producing effective visualization of data and supporting to develop infographics, if needs arise.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experiences, preferably gained from a financial institution, research and/or academic institution or think tank, climate statistics or sciences organizations, advisory services or corporate finance firm.
- Also, experience and/or understanding in modelling and/or application of low carbon pathways of specific sector or country would be a strong advantage.
- Similarly, strong literacy in and understanding of climate and environmental policies, especially in relation to economic and fiscal policies, and climate finance.
- Likewise, high level of numeracy and strong analytical skills and attention to numeric details, including ability to interpret data through analytical writing.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.