Apply for Vacancy for Analyst Program at UNFPA in Mali. The deadline for this application is 15th January 2021.
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) as part of its 8thTh Cooperation Program (CPD8 2020-2024) with the Government of Mali plans to strengthen its support for national efforts to achieve the three transformative outcomes: Zero Preventable Maternal Deaths, Zero Unmet Family Planning Needs and Zero Gender-Based Violence and Other Harmful Practices, including Female Genital Mutilation and Child Marriage.
- Assess and analyze policies, strategies, the national and international environment for development and humanitarian action and capitalize them as part of the implementation of the country program.
- Also, provide coordinated and effective assistance for the operationalization of UNFPA’s humanitarian response.
- Likewise, conduct rapid assessments of SSR needs for populations affected by the humanitarian situation.
- Additionally, coordinating the implementation of the Minimum Emergency Device (DMU) in support of the Ministry of Health.
- Furthermore, provide appropriate technical assistance for the capacity building of the various actors (governments, NGOs, UNFPA staff) for the implementation of the DMU and facilitate the deployment of staff in case of necessary reinforcement.
- Likewise, contribute to efforts to coordinate the humanitarian response and its integration into development plans.
- Also, to bring technical expertise in the development of programmatic documents for the integration of the humanitarian component.
- Hold a university degree (master’s degree or more), public health or social sciences;
Knowledge and Experiences
- At least two (2) years of professional experience preferably in the field of formulation and management of development programs and humanitarian coordination;
- Also, have a good knowledge of risk and disaster management in Mali;
- Additionally, experience in the United Nations system or at UNFPA will be a great asset;
- Likewise, have a good knowledge of the national socio-cultural and political context;
- Moreover, have a good knowledge of current desktop software applications.
- Good command of French and having the ability to work in English (oral and written);
- Achieving results
- Also, having a sense of responsibility.
- Additionally, acquire and demonstrate professional expertise.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.