Apply for Vacancy for Associate Security at Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Philippines. The deadline for this application is 8 January 2021.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines and is composed of 68 members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. Likewise, ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under its Strategy 2030. ADB only hires nationals of its 68 members. Also, OARS is under the Office of Administrative Services Department.
- Provides logistical support to OARS-SE’s Enhanced Access Control (EAC) project, as well as for bank-wide emergency preparedness drills and activities.
- Similarly, supervises the administrative functions of the security detachment to ensure compliance with the suppliers contract.
- Moreover, monitors field security consultation missions and OARS-SE’s travel budget utilization. Acts as the liaison between Resident Mission and the Security Unit on travel arrangements, purpose, and agenda.
- Furthermore, maintains Crisis Management Plans (CMPs) and Security Focal Point (SFP) appointment letters for all of ADB’s 45 field offices, while ensuring appropriate levels of access for the online SharePoint files.
- Likewise, Co-facilitates ADB’s Local Security Assistant’s training program for SFPs.
- Also, Co-facilitates the Women’s Security Awareness training program for ADB personnel both in HQ and the field.
- Furthermore, facilitates coordination of the unit’s various activities relating to ADB’s safety and security programs.
- Moreover, maintains and updates the office key person and bank wide emergency contact list.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Also, at least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Similarly, sound knowledge of ADB’s policies, guidelines, and procedures related to the area of facilities planning and management, an advantage.
- Likewise, proficient in standard IT applications and software programs and information technologies.
- Moreover, good analytical thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with individuals from different cultural/national backgrounds.
- Also, ability to set priorities and maintain composure under pressure.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.