Apply for Vacancy for Associate Specialist at The Global Fund in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 8th July 2021.
The Associate Specialist, PR Services will serve as the focal point for PR relationships within a given geography. Also, the incumbent will work closely with Grant Management Division and Supply Chain to coordinate holistic customer service and transaction management for the PRs. Likewise, the PR Services Associate Specialist is responsible for ensuring that transactions are efficient and compliant to be able to reliably deliver all the products needed to meet both the grant needs and Global Fund’s Market Shaping and Sourcing Objectives and targets.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Associate Specialist in Switzerland:
- Ensures compliance of PR orders with applicable organizational policies including the PPM OPN
- Also, ensures good quality PR requisitions are received in time and managed efficiently and compliantly to meet forecasted volumes and deliver maximum value to the grant and the organization
- Manages the country team and PR-interface for respective geography to ensure responsiveness to grant implementation needs and delivering value to the grant and the organization
- Moreover, monitors and manages transaction exceptions and outliers
- Likewise, escalates incidents to the PR Services Manager
- Serves as focal point for PR contact triaging queries, comments and concern for direct action or referral
- Also, coordinates customer responsiveness and outreach with key stakeholders in GMD and Supply Chain to best address the needs and concerns of the PRs
- Contributes to the identification of system and process efficiency gains and opportunities to inform future system development
- Likewise, monitors and manages end-to-end performance for countries and grants including SLAs, internal and external efficiency customer satisfaction
- Advises the PR Services manager of any concerns related to Procurement Service Agent (PSA) performance
Category management support:
- Responsible for delivering the volume metric of the savings calculation (Savings = unit price reduction x volume)
- Also, implements product-specific and other value opportunities including specification standardization and supply chain optimization that can be implemented through transaction management (demand management and screening of requisitions)
- Likewise, provides demand information to enable the development of annual category demand forecasts; quarterly PO forecasts and annual financial commitments to suppliers
- Additionally, operationalizes product-specific and other identified value opportunities including those negotiated in the category strategies or to support supply chain efficiencies
- Fully manages the demand for grants in the allocated portfolio
- Also, proactively manages demand and analytics to monitor volume and requisition-submission timing challenges and opportunities
- Owns and manages the inter-team and inter-divisional demand management process to meet the needs of efficient and effective sourcing and grant implementation.
- Also, Business
- Country context
- Likewise, Geopolitical Awareness
- Multicultural Understanding
- Furthermore, Operational Policy
- Procurement & Supply Chain
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.