Apply for Vacancy for Benefits Administrator at European Stability Mechanism in Luxembourg. The deadline for this application is 3rd February 2021.
The organization are looking for a Compensation and Benefits administrator to co-ordinate and carry out onboarding and offboarding activities, benefits administration, and other human resources operational activities in an organized and timely manner, in support of and under the supervision of a Compensation and Benefits Officer. Also, the selected candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources and Organization.
- Ensure proper absence management, i.e., requirements for annual leave, involuntary absences and special leaves;
- Moreover, monitor work incapacities and return to the office after a prolonged absence; liaise with the medical advisor and/or the provider. Also, as appropriate, in coordination with the Compensation and Benefits Officer.
- Ensure that the intranet is up-to-date and propose improvements.
- Also, develop, review, and update communication materials and online FAQ.
- Escalate more complex issues to more senior staff as appropriate.
- Relevant qualifications and minimum two years of experience in an administrative role in HR administration, payroll, and/or accounting.
- Also, relevant experience working in an international organization is an advantage.
- Likewise, good understanding of internal controls.
- Moreover, mastery of MS Office Software Applications.
- Knowledge of an information system such as Oracle or another HRIS/ERP is an advantage.
- Excellent drafting and oral communication skills in English. Any additional languages are an asset.
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Also, excellent organizational and time management competencies
- Similarly, self-starter and able to meet deadlines
- Protective of confidentiality and handles sensitive information appropriately.
- Proactivity and service-orientation
- Also, attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with tact and diplomacy
- Likewise, willingness to learn.
- Seek continuously to streamline and improve the compensation and benefits processes.
- Interact with the human resources division, other divisions as needed, and all ESM personnel requiring support.
- Participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives and projects.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.