Apply for Vacancy for BIS Researcher at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in Turkey. The deadline for this job is 14th July 2021.
Business Information Services (BIS) undertakes research into industry sectors, companies and macroeconomic information relevant to the economies in which the EBRD invests, in response to internal client requests. Also, BIS also raises awareness of external data/content sources available within the Bank. These services are an important element of providing access to information within the Bank to facilitate pipeline development, portfolio management and other business activities.
- Liaise directly with requesters to clarify requirements and manage deadline expectations
- Moreover, maintain an accurate and comprehensive audit trail of requests
- Keep up to date with external tools (and internal templates) for retrieving and delivering information
- Likewise, liaise with vendors and in-house IT as necessary for training, service/product feedback and resolution of technical/content issues
- Additionally, liaise closely with colleagues to ensure effective management of workload and request volumes
- Relevant university degree, Bachelor level or equivalent (e.g. information science/ management, international affairs, business studies).
- Also, experience in a corporate research / due diligence unit using external proprietary databases and open-source research to support a multicultural client base.
- Fluent English, native Turkish; Arabic and French also advantageous
- Likewise, external data/information retrieval skills, including familiarity with proprietary market data and business information databases such as Dow Jones Factiva, BvD Orbis, Refinitiv Eikon, and Euromonitor, as well as open-source research
- Enquiring and analytical mind, able to assimilate facts quickly, maintain attention to detail, and take a proactive and patient approach to finding relevant information
- Additionally, ability to operate in complex multinational, multicultural work environment
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good customer service ethos.
- Furthermore, understanding of emerging market economies, particularly the Bank’s regions of operations and sectors of interest
- Understanding of financial markets and how they work
- Similarly, knowledge of corporate structures, corporate finance and M&A.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.