Apply for Vacancy for Business Solutions Assistant at The World Bank in India. The deadline for this job is 10th May 2021.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
- Answer incoming calls and respond to e-mails in a timely, courteous manner.
- Also, troubleshoot issues and attempt resolution using all available resources.
- Escalate unresolved cases and coordinate with Tier 2 colleagues as needed.
- Furthermore, follow up with clients regularly on open cases.
- Ensure that all client requests are clearly and accurately documented with case-management software.
- Likewise, learn and adhere to established operating procedures.
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties.
- Moreover, undertake regular training to increase knowledge of GCS’s services, policies, and IT systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 or more years of experience helping international clients in a customer-support environment.
- Similarly, strong work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, and proven ability to work well under pressure.
- Professional and friendly attitude and ability to establish a rapport with clients over the phone.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Likewise, excellent interpersonal skills and experience working effectively in a team setting.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak articulately, write clearly and concisely, and determine whether the message was properly understood.
- Also, strong grasp of business English, including correct and appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Initiative – Volunteers to undertake tasks that stretch his or her capability.
- Flexibility – Demonstrates the ability to adapt plans, tasks and resources to meet objectives and/or work with others.
- Also, analytical Research and Writing – Able to undertake analytical research on topics requested by others. Shares findings with colleagues and other relevant parties.
- Client Orientation – Takes personal responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
- Likewise, Drive for Results – Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed- upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork, Collaboration and Inclusion – Collaborates with other team members and colleagues across units and contributes productively to the work and outputs of the team, as well as partners’ or stakeholders’, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Growth-mindset and Agile – Proactively action-oriented and outcome-focused. Proposes and implements strategic and practical adjustments to ensure optimal client service and maximum impact.
- Moreover, Knowledge, Learning and Communication – Actively seeks the knowledge needed to complete assignments and shares knowledge with others, communicating and presenting information in a clear, accurate and organized manner with exceptional attention to detail.
- Business Judgment and Analytical Decision Making – Analyzes facts and data to support sound, logical decisions regarding own and others’ work.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.