Apply for Vacancy for Business Specialist at United Nations Population Fund in the USA. The deadline for this job is 1st April 2021.
The Planning and Report Business Specialist will contribute to the design and implementation of an integrated planning and reporting solution based on Oracle Cloud ERP by documenting requirements, transforming them in configuration decisions and cooperating with the entire ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning team in the implementation of the desired solution You will report directly to the plan to report functional stream lead.
- Business Process Re-engineering. In close collaboration with business representatives, prepares the transition from ‘As is’ into ‘To be’ compliant model for key processes through:
- Assessment and analysis of the current functional processes and practices;
- Likewise provision of expert advice and recommendations on the functionality of the ERP platform within the scope and filling the identified requirements gaps;
- Also, analysis of current business processes, and offering solutions to modify them to fit into the new ‘To be’ model (with an emphasis on leveraging delivered processes), and provision of the subject matter expertise for process improvement;
- Validation of developed key ‘To be’ design requirements;
- Moreover, contribution to the impact assessment on policies, procedures and internal control framework of the To-be model and support to preparation of updated versions of such documents.
- Additionally, coordination of the development of the assigned systems component. On behalf of the plan to report stream lead, interacting with the selected vendor and monitoring the progress of the activities
Advanced university degree in computer science, engineering, management of information systems, Business Administration or a related discipline covering your functional area;
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years of experience in Program Management, Program coordination, Monitoring of Evaluation or related activities;
- Also, experience in process analysis, policy writing, organizational analysis
- Likewise, deep knowledge and experience in Plan to Report business domain, including results based management (RBM). Also, Monitoring and Evaluation, Implementing Partner management, Progress and donor reports
- PMP or equivalent project management professional certification will be an asset;
- Moreover, business Analysis professional certification will be an asset;
- Also, work experience in the UN system will be an asset;
Fluency in English; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.