Vacancy for Business Support Assistant at World Food Program (WFP) in Italy. The deadline for this job is 29th December 2020.
The United Nations World Food Program is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
WFP is looking for a Business Support Assistant SC3 based in the Field Office to deliver a range routine business support tasks.
The organization supports main task as Finance and admin focal point person to complete management of day-to-day tasks in the office to make sure program and other staff.
- Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, report and ensure other materials to meet the required demands of staff to time standards.
- Also, respond to routine queries received and escalate where appropriate, to provide a timely and accurate service to clients.
- Furthermore, proofread written documents, such as standard reports and correspondence, to contribute to the accuracy of written information developed by staff.
- Likewise, provide a set of business support activities in the fields where required, to contribute to the effective functioning of business operations.
- Moreover, make travel arrangements and support events, etc., to support staff to work effectively;
- Similarly, support the maintenance of office files, documents, and records in accordance with established systems and processes so that information is current and readily available for staff;
- Furthermore, undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information is organized and readily available for the business team.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Builds an understanding of WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Likewise, be a force for positive change: Approaches individual tasks and responsibilities with a positive attitude and demeanor.
- Moreover, make the mission inspiring to our team: Understands the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities.
- Also, look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Seeks opportunities to build and enhance individual skills.
- Furthermore, create an inclusive culture: Demonstrates respect and understanding for diversity and cultural differences.
- At least three years relevant working experience in Business Administration, Accountant or equivalent is preferable;
- Also, ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
- Likewise, knowledge of standardized business support work routines and methods.
- Moreover, knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information with a variety of individuals.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.