Apply for Vacancy for Co-ordination Officer at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Ukraine. The deadline for this application is 25th February 2021.
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- Also, proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Likewise, demonstrable interpersonal skills and documented experience in negotiations
- Moreover, depending on the field activity’s mandate, significant prior experience in relevant fields such as international customs practices and procedures, law enforcement, and military observations and arms control
- Additionally, negotiating experience, preferably in the area of monitoring operations and/or related activities.
First-level university degree in a relevant field
Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience in relevant field of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Ability to co-operate effectively with supervisors and colleagues with diverse experiences, technical expertise, and backgrounds;
- Also, ability to work with minimum supervision in an environment where rapid response to emergencies is essential;
- Likewise, cultural sensitivity and political judgement;
- Professional fluency in English, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
- Ability to cope with physical hardship and willingness to work extra hours and in an environment with limited infrastructure; proven resilience to high stress environments;
- Moreover, demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Additionally, ability to operate Windows applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook as well as familiarity with internet search engines and techniques.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and databases including different types of geodatabases;
- Experience of working in an international environment;
- Experience of working in Eastern Europe and/or knowledge of the region;
- Ability to coordinate effectively throughout all levels of the Monitoring Teams and SMM to advance common operational understanding throughout the organization;
- Moreover, experience with utilizing the various capacities of an Enterprise GIS in field situations, especially in difficult situations or in areas of limited infrastructure.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.