Apply for Vacancy for Communication Consultant at UNICEF in Serbia. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Digital engagement plays an important role in UNICEF’s response to global and national shifts in the fields of communication, fundraising, advocacy and development. Additionally, use of digital media platforms is crucial for positioning UNICEF as a knowledge leader, expanding outreach and broadening engagement around children’s and adolescents’ rights.
- Support the development and implementation of UNICEF in Serbia’s Digital Strategy, gather supporters and stimulate engagement with issues affecting children and adolescents in Serbia.
- Also, proactively create editorial content – multimedia (stories, photos, digital campaigns, video, infographics, etc.) in cooperation with Communication, PFP and program officers and adapt for web and social media.
- Additionally, adapt multimedia assets from global and regional UNICEF for local audiences.
- Identify, contact and engage networks and influencers, including digital ones, to drive engagement on specific programmatic issues.
- Maintain web and social media calendar of content themes and all upcoming coverage schedules according to the calendar.
- Likewise, proofread and edit content provided by the programme partners.
- Prepare social media packs for flagship events, initiatives, campaigns.
- Additionally, document events in formats for digital media (photographs, short videos, participant testimonials…).
- Furthermore, prepare and publish content on the websites, and the social media accounts (publishing on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, U-Report) on a daily basis.
- Similarly, actively engage with online audiences through social media channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, marketing, journalism, international affairs, or communication.
- Also, two-year work experience in website design, social media and/or social media management.
- At least 2 years of experience as a web content manager, digital manager, or social media manager, preferably with a development organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of local and global digital landscape and trends.
- Expertise in graphic design for digital media purposes (knowledge of Photoshop, Canva, PSD, AI or similar).
- Furthermore, basic or intermediate knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other editing program.
- Also, experience in developing compelling content to generate response from online audiences.
- Ability to integrate PR/communication initiatives with social media marketing.
- Experience in reporting on qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Additionally, demonstrated excellent writing skills, especially for digital platforms.
- Experience in writing features for the web will be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining social media accounts (as user, manager and/or contributor), as well as experience with new media executions; knowledge and understanding of local and global digital landscape and trends.
- Furthermore, proven experience and knowledge of managing advertising budgets across Facebook Business Manager.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Serbian and English is essential.
- Similarly, knowledge of Drupal is an asset.
- Likewise, previous UNICEF or UN experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.