Apply for Vacancy for Communication Expert at UNICEF in Bulgaria. The deadline for this job is 24th January 2021.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. Save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Also, across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- Strengthening of the advocacy, communication, campaigning force for children, working with partners to promote UNICEF work in Bulgaria;
- Moreover, retain and use innovative approaches to develop even further UNICEF position as a leading voice, advocate and brand for every child in Bulgaria;
- Similarly, support in delivering programmatic results and communicating in an engaging way UNICEF’s work for children globally and in the country;
- Likewise, ensure that children’s rights are at the forefront of the business development agenda, as well as to leverage core business assets in support of UNICEF’s programs, and to report on results for children;
- Additionally, support for all programs, multispectral, cross-cutting programmatic intervention by communicating and advocating.
- Relevant university degree, preferably in communication, international development, human rights, psychology, sociology, social work, international law or other relevant area;
- Also, at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in communications and advocacy;
- Likewise, knowledge and expertise in the area of rights, particularly child rights and communication;
- Moreover, excellent communication and advocacy skills;
- Respect for cultural diversity and human rights;
- Additionally, willingness and availability to travel across the country;
- Knowledge of the UN system and UNICEF mandates is an advantage;
- Furthermore excellent command of English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. Also, consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.