Apply for Vacancy for Communication Expert at United Nations Institute for Training and Research in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 14th March 2021.
UNITAR’s Division for Peace is opening a roster of experts working in various fields related to visual communication. Also, illustration, graphic and digital design, video editing, animation to collaborate with its Communications and Marketing team that works in supporting various projects. Likewise, activities in the area of capacity-building for peace and security.
- The design of various graphic visuals related to training courses and external communications. Such As: reports, factsheets, infographics, banners, posters, leaflets, brochures, booklets, handbooks, manuals. Also, articles, social media banners, website banners (the list is non-exhaustive).
- Likewise, the creation of training videos with a particular focus on ensuring optimized outputs at pre-production and production stages, in order to address quality and downloading issues related to environments with low internet connectivity .
- Also, production of dynamic digital visuals, such GIFs and interactive infographics, including suggestions of the best and trending tools, styles, approaches and software.
- Similarly, data visualization.
- Production of promotional and explainer videos for information and advocacy purposes, in various formats and of various lengths, including support with storyboard drafting, selection of input material, and final editing and production.
- Additionally, production of original customized illustrations, such as comic strips, communication and social media campaigns illustrated visuals for online courses etc.
- Furthermore, front-end web design with a focus on accessibility.
- Ability to produce graphic materials under branding guidelines and style guidelines given for a campaign or set of products;
- Likewise, ability to edit and retouch pictures;
- Additionally, in depth knowledge of UX design;
- Furthermore, should be able to create VR and AR experiences is considered an asset;
- Also, good interpersonal skills (communication, feedback, collaboration);
- Good written and oral communication skills in English (C1 and above);
- Similarly, ability to work in a multicultural team;
- Moreover, independence and ability to organize oneself.
Proficiency in English is essential; proficiency in other official UN language(s) will be considered an asset.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.