Apply for Vacancy for Communications Expert at United Nations Industrial Development Organization in Nicaragua. The deadline for this application is 15th April 2021.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability. The mission of UNIDO, as described in the Lima Declaration adopted at the fifteenth session of the UNIDO General Conference in 2013, is to promote and accelerate inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) in Member States.
- Formulate on a periodic basis – product success stories and cocoa cooperatives (Story Telling and transmedia narrative).
- Moreover, monitor communication media to contribute to the facilitation of useful information for the work of UNIDO and its projects in Nicaragua.
- Develop content (Newsletters, reports, press releases), related to PROCACAO and UNIDO Nicaragua.
- Also, participate in UNIDO and PROCACAO communication events.
- Likewise, design the format and content of the radio program to accompany PROCACAO’s productive strategy.
Field of Expertise
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of communications, designing, implementing and monitoring communication and digital communication strategies is required
- Also, experience in practical application of communication processes for development in international cooperation projects is desirable
- Experience in the management of social networks, design and management of websites and design of radio programs is desirable
- Likewise, experience in the use of graphic design programs for the creation of communication content is desirable
- Ability to communicate with the rural population or private actors in the implementation territory
- Moreover, willingness to work on Nicaragua’s Caribbean Coast.
- Additionally, availability for regular field missions.
Advanced university degree (Master’s degree) in journalism, social communication ,advertising or other relevant field with a specialization in graphic design, social networks or digital marketing.
Fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.