Apply for Vacancy for Coordination Associate at United Nations Volunteers in Turkey. The deadline for this job is 4th April 2021.
The United Nations Volunteers program is a United Nations organization that contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. Volunteerism is a powerful means of engaging people in tackling development challenges, and it can transform the pace and nature of development.
- Support the organization and documentation of the meetings of the Results Group on Women’s Empowerment and Gender Equality (GRG) under the UN Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2021-2025
- Similarly, support the planning, monitoring and reporting of the Joint Work Plan of the GRG by compiling inputs from UN Agencies/members of the GRG and by writing technical inputs and reports; Keep reliable and systematic records during the year, make the necessary updates & reminders and support the reviewing and updates of annual work plan .
- Likewise, provide support to UN Women’s involvement in joint inter-agency UN initiatives, including joint events and campaigns;
- Likewise, prepare inputs and briefings for the Country Director as part of the preparation for UNCT meetings and other key UN coordination and intergovernmental events;
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders from local, regional and HQ levels, regarding meetings, data, and information;
- Also, provide inputs to the development of country programming processes and products, including the annual workplan, program/project documents;
- Provide support to the Annual Work Plan Quarterly and Annual Reporting;
- Moreover, maintain, develop and update internal databases and files in a confidential and secure manner.
- At least 3 years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in program/project administration and supporting complex projects/processes that include extensive communication, coordination and facilitation
- Previous experience working in the UN system is an asset
- Previous work experience in the field of gender equality is an asset.
- Likewise, excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Turkish(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.