Apply for Vacancy for Country Director at International Fund for Agricultural Development in Turkey. The deadline for this job is 8th May 2021.
The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international financial institution and a specialized United Nations agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty and hunger. It does so by investing in rural people. Also, IFAD finances programs and projects that increase agricultural productivity and raise rural incomes, and advocates at the local, national and international level for policies that contribute to rural transformation.
- Strategic leadership (Level 1)
- Likewise, leads by example; initiates and supports change (Level 2)
- Also, challenges, innovates and contributes to a learning culture (Both: Level 2)
- Contributes to a client-focused culture (Level 2)
- Solves complex problems and makes decisions that have wider corporate impact (Level 2)
- Moreover, coordinates wider use of time, information and/or resources (Level 2)
- Fosters a cohesive team environment (Level 2)
- Senior expert in program development and management as well as specific expertise in rural project management and market development.
- Extensive field experience related to agricultural and rural development.
- Excellent knowledge of policy oriented, program based pro-poor approaches and loan and grant preparation.
- Moreover, capacity to communicate fluently with different counterparts (civil society, government authorities, local communities, project staff) to align parties and build networks.
- Also, ability to represent IFAD as a trusted and reliable partner.
- Communicates verbally and in writing clearly, succinctly and convincingly; listens and communicates effectively to engage others.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in order to identify systemic issues and derive viable, sustainable solutions.
- Advanced university degree from an accredited institution in rural development, agriculture, economics, rural finance, development policy or other job related fields.
- Eight (8) years of progressively responsible international experience in international organizations, rural development/financial institutions or government services in the area of implementation and supervision of agricultural development or rural development programs, of which at least 2 years experience working in an international organization.
- Als0, experience must include project design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Similarly, work in more than one geographic region as well as at Headquarters is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Working knowledge of another official language (Arabic, French, or Spanish) is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.