Apply for Vacancy for Data Analysis at International Atomic Energy Agency in Austria. The deadline for this application is 29th March 2021.
The Department of Nuclear Sciences and Applications implements the IAEA’s Major Program 2, “Nuclear Techniques for Development and Environmental Protection”. This Major Program comprises individual programs on food and agriculture, human health, water resources, environment and radiation technologies. These programs are supported by laboratories in Seibersdorf, Monaco and Vienna. Also, the Major Program’s objective is to enhance the capacity of Member States to meet basic human needs and to assess and manage the marine and terrestrial environments through the use of nuclear and isotopic techniques in sustainable development program.
- Provide technical advice to enhance the APH monitoring and evaluating livestock on-farm productivity through the update, distribution and training in IAEA computer applications
- Also, improve/enhance the Section’s database to facilitate the monitoring and the implementation of programmatic activities.
- Increased analysis and interpretation of hormone determination by radio-immunoassays.
- Likewise, develop guidelines on evaluating livestock productive performance and on semen processing.
- Moreover, compile and analyze data related to ongoing APH Section activities to facilitate evaluation of progress done, strengths and delays in planned targets
- Assist in the SARS-CoV2 COVID-19 coronavirus technical support to Member States laboratories.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Additionally, animal Production
- Data Analysis an asset
- Database Management an asset
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in veterinary sciences, advanced degree in animal reproduction and breeding.
- Moreover, minimum 15 years of working experience in international organizations dealing with livestock development, and improvement of farmers livelihoods and food security.
- Also, experience in planning and implementation of research and development projects in developing countries.
- Likewise, technical expertise in the field of animal health, reproduction and nutrition.
- Field experience on livestock production and health and on problem solving under the conditions in developing countries.
- Experience in developing computer applications, training modules, and data recording in areas related to the scope of the IAEA’s Animal Production and Health Section.
- Also, excellent oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.