Apply for Vacancy for Data Analyst at United Nations Environment Program in France. The deadline for this job is 8th April 2021.
Technical and analytical support is provided to the OGMP leading to the production of the OGMP annual report on methane emissions from the oil and gas sector.
1) Review and analyze oil and gas companies’ annual implementation plans
2) Also, review asset-level, source-level data from oil and gas companies’ operated and non-operated assets reported to the OGMP, assess data integrity, completeness, identify inconsistencies among and between operator, region, facility type, source type and aggregate it to produce the OGMP annual report
3) Work with the OGMP and IMEO data architects to develop data exploration and data analytics tools that can support data aggregation and comparison with other data streams
4) Likewise, review methodologies, representativeness of collected samples, assess robustness of reconciliation processes
5) Provide technical feedback on the OGMP technical guidance documents on methane emissions sources in upstream and mid and downstream oil and gas operations
6) Moreover, provide one-to-one assistance to OGMP company members to help them achieve the OGMP 2.0 reporting requirements;
7) Assist in preparing notes from important internal (Steering Group, Task Forces meeting) and external meetings;
8) Organize and manage databases, libraries and repositories for project files;
For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English. Additional languages are an asset.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||General Job|
|Company Name||United Nations Environment Program|