Apply for Vacancy for Deputy Prosecutor at International Criminal Court in Netherlands. The deadline for this job is 11st August 2021.
The Office of the Prosecutor (“OTP” or the “Office”) is an independent organ of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”) by a Prosecutor by the Assembly of State Parties for a non-renewable mandate of nine years.
- Managing the performance of all components of the Prosecution Pillars, including completing appraisals for senior team members;
- Likewise, overseeing preliminary examinations, investigations, prosecutions, and when necessary, appeals proceedings;
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to the Prosecutor on each situation and case under her/his responsibility. This will include recommendations on prioritization and effective use of resources;
- Additionally, in consultation with the Prosecutor, overseeing the drafting, review, revision and implementation of relevant standard operating procedures and guidelines, and ensuring quality control within the Prosecution Pillars ;
- Ensuring effective coordination within and between the two Prosecution Pillars, maintaining an alignment with the overall vision and strategy of the Prosecutor;
- Furthermore, coordinating workflows with the Integrated Services Division that will service both Prosecution Pillars with a view to optimizing integration and effectiveness;
- Ensuring compliance with, and adherence to, the budgetary processes of the Office; and contributing to discussions on the budgetary allocations and needs of the Office;
- Furthermore, fostering transparent and inclusive decision-making processes;
- Participating in the overall governance of the OTP;
- Moreover, fulfil any other task as requested by the Prosecutor.
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English. Also, working knowledge of the other is highly desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) would be considered an asset.
In accordance with the Rome Statute, the ICC is committed to achieving geographical representation and gender equality within its staff as well as representation of the principal legal systems of the world (legal positions).
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.