Apply for Vacancy for Division Manager at Islamic Development Bank in Saudi Arabia. The deadline for this job is 30th June 2021.
This role is responsible for developing ITFC’s strategies for market penetration and Advisory Services business generation and driving implementation. Also, this role is intended to oversee and ensure smooth end to end implementation of detailed action plans for the assigned division, in line with ITFC’s operational plan. Additionally, the holder of the role is tasked with managing and motivating a team of Advisory managers and drive team performance to achieve desired organizational targets. Likewise, this role is also responsible for ensuring adherence with ITFC’s policies and applicable guidelines.
- Developing in depth understanding of the target clients and markets which serve as focus areas for ITFC’s Advisory offering. Gaining insight on the economic, political. Also, social and regulatory factors impacting international trade across member countries in OIC member countries.
- Likewise, devising strategies for effective market penetration and business generation in the designated countries / markets for ITFC’s Advisory Services offering. Additionally, identifying target sectors and clientele and strategizing on the way forward for executing effective marketing plans.
- Developing market intelligence to build an understanding of the predominant players In the Advisory Services space, and their offering across member countries.
- Furthermore, contributing to the departmental strategy for regional presence, considering the market potentials, costs and business prospects.
- Moreover, providing input to the GM of Trade & Business Development Department for new product development; to expand ITFC’s offering in the Advisory Service space and enhance the ability to partner with target clientele and service providers.
- Also, devising strategies for business growth out of the existing customers through understanding client’s needs; offering designed solutions that fits with their requirements and high level of customer service.
- Likewise, managing and supporting assigned teams under the division.
- Also, determining the manpower needs for the division based on the workload and work allocation and finalizing these with the General Manager, Trade & Business Development.
- Overseeing Advisory Client Relationship Management and ensuring that the relationship is handled in a manner that is consistent with driving the growth and strategic objectives.
- Also, developing a robust business process for the division by ensuring an updated database of all existing and prospective clients and executing ITFC strategies in line with the local member country context.
- Moreover, maintaining and enhancing relationships with key client accounts and prospective clients to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Similarly, showcasing ITFC’s new business model and the Advisory Services offering to target clientele and building business flow.
- Likewise, reviewing Advisory projects proposals for accuracy of information presented and proposing for approval, as per approved policies and guidelines as well as approved DoA.
- Presenting Advisory projects proposals for the respective approving authority as per the approved DOA.
- Additionally, monitoring the portfolio for efficient implementation and delivery within advisory projects approved scope of services lifetime. Intervening in distress situations with clients to salvage the relationship and develop solutions to resolve issues and keep clients on board and satisfied.
- Participating and providing inputs in various committees, as applicable to the role.
- Likewise, leading specific missions with Advisory Managers and / or participating in high level missions with CEO
Qualifications & Other Certifications:
- Masters Degree or professional qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Development, International Trade; International Business, Public Administration or other similar fields
- English and another IDB working language (French or Arabic) are compulsory.
- Also, a third IDB working language (French or Arabic) is preferable
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Moreover, Minimum 3 years in a Managerial/Team leadership role
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.