Apply for Vacancy for Donor Officer at UNICEF in Indonesia. The deadline for this job is 23th February 2021.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. Likewise, to help them fulfill their potential. Also, across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Duties & Tasks:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Individual Fundraising, you will focus on retaining, cross-selling, and upgrading individual donors (especially pledge donors) to grow un-earmarked funds for the country program as per agreed targets.
- Also, closely collaborate with the acquisition and donor content team to create an excellent donor experience from the point of sign-up to retention and upgrade.
- Likewise, develop an inspiring donor journey for existing donors (both pledge and cash), by focusing on audience-led communication and the powerful impact of pledge giving.
- Furthermore, formulating cross-platform content strategy to communicate with donors beyond the traditional channels, i.e.; WhatsApp, social media, etc.
- Similarly, support the supervisor and the Chief of Fundraising in making decisions by providing analytical reports and evidence-based recommendations for your area of work and beyond.
- Additionally, contribute to relevant planning, monitoring and reporting to the Chief of Fundraising, Regional Office and Headquarters.
- Similarly, collaborate with peers in other UNICEF offices across the world, Regional Office and Headquarters to identify successful approaches and best practices to guide our work in Indonesia – including the test of innovative approaches that have or have not worked elsewhere.
Core competencies :
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Also, demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Likewise, innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others
- Moreover, nurtures, leads and manages people.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.