Apply for Vacancy for Enterprise Advisor at International Labor Organization in Pakistan. The deadline for this job is 17th June 2021.
Better Work Pakistan (BWP) will be launched as a 3-year pilot Better Work country program based on an in-depth preparatory phase and engagement with the tripartite constituents in Pakistan since 2017. Also, the program will open its office in Karachi/Sindh with selected staff based in Islamabad, but will cater to factories across the country.
- Using Better Work’s Compliance Assessment Tool, independently conduct assessments of enterprises’ labor standards and management systems;
- Also, independently produce high quality reports in English on (i) assessment findings, (ii) recommendations for improvement, (iii) enterprise improvement plans and (iv) progress reports on implementation;
- Likewise, review the reports of other advisors as part of the Better Work peer review quality assurance system;
- Provide high quality enterprise level advisory services designed to improve enterprise performance. These services will include general coaching, facilitating labor management committees, providing technical advice and conducting training, tailored to identified needs at the factory;
- Additionally, develop, adapt and deliver Better Work training services on a needs basis
- Furthermore, actively contribute to the programs monitoring and evaluation strategy, research agenda and knowledge management systems with a particular focus on labor inspection .
- Good analytical skills;
- Also, good knowledge of the Pakistani labor-related laws and regulations;
- Understanding of enterprise level human resource management, production and quality systems;
- Likewise, good understanding of corporate social responsibility and labor compliance issues in global supply chains;
- Ability to monitor the effectiveness of training and capacity building initiatives undertaken by partner organizations/ consultants;
- Good group facilitation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and proven experience of delivering classroom training;
- Furthermore, good understanding of public Labor Inspection and how it can be supported and enhanced as part of the responsibilities of this post
How to apply
Applicants can only attach 1 document to their application. Moreover, this should include a cover letter; and must also include a 2-page statement addressing their claims against the required competencies. In doing this, you should select 5 to 6 competencies which you are strong at from the competencies are list in this announcement, have a heading for each competency and explain in 2-3 paragraphs how your skills and experience show that you meet this. Also, applicants who do not attach this statement will not be considered for interview.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.