Apply for Vacancy for ET Temporary at The World Bank in the UK. The deadline for this job is 11th January 2021.
The World Bank is an international organization that helps emerging market countries to reduce poverty. Its first goal is to end extreme poverty. It wants no more than 3% of people to live on $1.90 a day or less by 2030. Its second goal is to promote shared prosperity.
Established in 1944, the World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). Also, with 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, the WBG works with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
- Serve as the point of contact on all matters related to hardware, software and communications support for WBG users and visitors in the CO.
- Likewise, help with deployments and implementation of various hardware, software, telephony and video conferencing systems.
- Furthermore, provide IT training for staff, particularly for newly hired staff.
- Similarly, setup, configure, and maintain videoconference, audio-visual equipment and other electronic devices for presentations or conferences.
- Additionally, when necessary support installation, maintenance and upgrades of local networks and communications infrastructure as part of the office infrastructure projects.
- Also, assist staff in procurement of smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Furthermore, document, maintain and enhance work processes and standards in the area, including documenting procedures for troubleshooting and incident resolution/solution.
- Moreover, disseminate relevant IT information to Country Office and visiting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems/Sciences/IT with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably with donor/funded, International Organizations/Institutions or reputable telecom/IT sector or Associates Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Also, good Knowledge of IT Technologies.
- Likewise, experience of serving Clients in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good Knowledge of IT Technologies: Windows Platform, Microsoft Office, MFD, Servers, Smartphones etc.
- Similarly, strong client service skills and the ability to work under pressure with accuracy and professionalism.
- Also, understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS service and other networking methods and technologies.
- Proficiency in the recent Microsoft Windows applications.
- Moreover, in-depth knowledge of MS Outlook and Office products.
- Knowledge of Network communication technologies and other WAN/LAN products.
- Furthermore, familiarity with IP Telephony and troubleshooting.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.