Apply for Vacancy for Evaluation and Reporting at International Federation of Red Cross in Jamaica. The deadline for this job is 3rd June 2021.
The post holder leads operational planning, monitoring, and reporting as part of the Operations team of the Port of Spain Country Cluster Delegation (POS CCD). Also, S/he is responsible for all expected or required actions to ensure quality and timely delivery of planning, monitoring, and reporting documents (revisions, updates et cetera). S/he contributes to define and implement assessments and evaluations.
- Support the revision processes for emergency appeals, as required and update the POS CCD on changes to the appeals and processes.
- Also, support the completion and revision of Operation Updates for Emergency Operations including Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (DREF) Operation updates.
- Develop monitoring and reporting templates for National Societies’ volunteers and staff, in coordination with IFRC teams and offices and the respective NS.
- Additionally, act as the PMER focal point for the Americas COVID-19, Bahamas Dorian Appeal and other ongoing operations.
- Ensure programmatic information in reports is coherent with financial cross-checking the narrative information for coherence with the financial information.
- Similarly, support the development of proposals for contributions and monitoring of donor pledges to Emergency Operations as required.
- Responsible for the editing, formatting and quality control for the completion of reports (quarterly, interim or final) under operations, pledges and emergencies, guaranteeing the quality of the information and correct use of formats as required by donor.
- Likewise, responsible for sending reminders to budget holders on reports due and overdue in liaison with finance and relationship management teams.
- Support, advise and assist with the definition and implementation of assessments and evaluations
- Additionally, ensures that narrative and financial reports are aligned, coherent and consistent between them
- Support, advise and assist the development of project proposals to raise funds
- Adhere and be responsible for adherence to best practices, standards and protocols in line with polices and guidelines
- Perform quality control checks of data and information
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with counterparts
- Moreover, maintain knowledge, understanding and use of the IFRC planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems, procedures, and policies
- Furthermore, be ready to be deployed or prepositioned as part of IFRC response system
- -Bachelor Degree in a relevant humanitarian field or Social Sciences, ideally studies relating to data management, statistics et cetera
- -Also, post-graduate qualification in a PMER or related field
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressive experience in developing and implementing planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting strategies, cultures and systems
- Also, a minimum of three (3) years of experience in designing, monitoring and evaluating projects, programs and operations
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in participatory needs assessment, planning, data collection and analysis
- Additionally, a minimum of three (3) years of experience in setting up systems and procedures for reliable data collection and management
- Experience with writing and editing of major reports and materials
- Work experience within the humanitarian sector
- Likewise, experience working in an emergency response context
- Moreover, experience in the Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Expert drafting skills and analytical abilities
- Also, proficient in computer literacy (Windows and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in institutional capacity building and professional development
- Proficient in integrated programming, holistic approaches and accountability
- Furthermore, fluently spoken and written English
- Fluently spoken and written Spanish, French or Arabic
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.