Apply for Vacancy for Executive Assistant at International Labor Organization in Russia. The deadline for this job is 15th February 2021.
As a team member, the incumbent provides senior level support with responsibility for performing, completing and overseeing a range of operational and administrative support services in an efficient, effective and client-oriented manner. Likewise, these relate to the delivery of administrative and office support, HR, finance and travel and logistics, and require the use of the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Moreover, the incumbent plays a key role, demonstrating considerable judgment, in ensuring transparency in the correct application, interpretation and adaptation of established rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines. Also, the incumbent evaluates and proposes solutions to difficult situations and provides inputs into the design and development of improved operational support services and delivery processes.
- Ensure the work unit’s filing systems are maintained, accessible and efficient. Ensure the update of websites and databases.
- Also, design and generate a variety of periodic and ad hoc reports, statistical tables and other background materials.
- Likewise, keep abreast of changes to administrative rules, regulations, policies, procedures, guidelines and other developments and provide guidance and deliver training to staff with the view to building knowledge.
- Moreover, evaluate and propose improvements to work methods and processes. Assess the impact of changes and make recommendations on follow up actions.
- Likewise, liaise closely with other administrative areas to ensure effective and smooth service design and delivery. Also, recommending improvements on interrelated processes.
- Perform and/or coordinate other general administrative duties such as those related to attendance and leave recording. Moreover, office space, registry, inventory and procurement matters.
- Also, perform other relevant duties.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Good knowledge of a range of operational areas.
- Also, good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
- Likewise, knowledge of methods and techniques for assessing quality and efficiency of process execution.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.