Apply for Vacancy for Executive Assistant at The Global Fund in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 29th July 2021.
The incumbent provides support to the CRO and the wider Risk Department, including research, leading on specific project activities, preparing presentation materials and data analysis.
Also, the incumbent acts as the Risk Department focal point for departmental finances and HR related matters, including budgets, recruitment, inductions and learning and development.
- Acting with the highest level of discretion, manage the schedule and workflow of the CRO, and provide wide-ranging executive assistant support, to ensure the effective prioritization of the CRO’s time and workload in alignment with departmental and organizational priorities.
- Also, provide substantial support to the CRO to coordinate briefing materials for meetings in line with timelines; and meeting objectives working with other colleagues in the Risk Department; and across the organization to track and follow-up on agreed actions to ensure their effective closure.
- Likewise, accountable for the smooth operation of all aspects of office support ensuring the effective and timely flow of information between internal teams and with the other business units.
- Furthermore, act as the Risk Department’s focal point for HR related activities including coordinating recruitment, screening job applications and interviewing applicants, and liaising on learning and development in order to plan for, and respond to the team’s training needs.
- Moreover, coordinate the induction of new team members, including preparing induction materials, and engage with managers to ensure probation guidelines, objectives and development plans are in place.
- Also, manage work-related travel for the Risk Department including coordinating travel arrangements and monitoring travel claims to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field (business administration, communications etc
- Certification in executive / office management or a secretarial qualification from a recognized institution.
- Work experience at a similar level, providing comprehensive executive support, working in an international, organization.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain the trust and confidence of colleagues, senior managers and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in diverse, fast-moving and dynamic teams with the ability to positively work with a variety of individuals and adapt to different situations.
- Likewise, proven ability to effectively multi-task and independently exercise good judgement to effectively prioritize work; and manage competing demands in line with tight deadlines.
- Furthermore, extremely well developed interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively; and persuasively both verbally, and in writing, at all organizational levels, and where required, to manage conflict.
- Moreover, proven ability to respond appropriately; and deal effectively with diverse situations that require good judgment, tact and diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Additionally, applies the same level of courtesy to individuals at all levels throughout the organization.
- More than five years’ work experience at a similar level, providing comprehensive executive support, working in an international, organization.
- Also, experience within an international NGO or UN / UN equivalent organization
- Project management
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.