Apply for Vacancy for Executive Assistant at The World Bank in Zimbabwe. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
The World Bank’s Zimbabwe Office, is looking for a highly organized, energized and seasoned professional, capable of operating effectively and discreetly in a very demanding, fast-paced environment to serve as the Executive Assistant to the Country Manager and to lead and manage a team of Administrative and Client Support (ACS) staff.
- Supervises the ACS staff, including recruitment and selection, onboarding, coaching, mentoring, and training.
- Also, assess and evaluate the training needs for ACS staff through the information and Learning Plans, and coordinates with other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provides primary feedback to the performance evaluation of ACS staff by providing primary input to their performance evaluation in liaison with the Task Team Leaders and Country Manager.
- Likewise, effectively provides general research support and utilizes all relevant computer software to retrieve, maintain and manipulate data, as needed.
- Independently responds to diverse inquiries and makes decisions when multiple courses of action are possible.
- Furthermore, coordinates and monitors multiple and diverse work processes and activities to ensure that management decisions are properly carried out and products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Additionally, acts as Secretary to the staff meetings and follows up with staff on key actions.
- Facilitates official processes, including signing ceremonies, ensuring that signing packages are properly presented and ready on the day of signing.
- Moreover, ensures adherence to administrative guidelines and overall quality of outputs by ACS. Working together with the SOO, ensures quality of documents requiring the Country Manager’s approval and/or signature.
- Maintains effective operation of the Zimbabwe Front Office, manages correspondence flow and specifically WBDocs/Records management.
- Also, keeps others informed by providing relevant information, reports or status updates.
- Minimum Education: High School diploma. Candidates with bachelor’s degree in business administration or social sciences with at least 5 years’ relevant direct experience will have an advantage.
- Also, proven ability to lead, coach and oversee administrative and client support staff.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.