Apply for Vacancy for Facilitation Officer at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Ukraine. The deadline for this application is 19th January 2021.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Please note that nationals or permanent residents of the country of the duty station are not eligible to apply.
- Experience working with human rights, minority or gender issues
- Also, demonstrable organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Likewise, experience in drafting reports
- Excellent physical condition
- Furthermore, possession of a valid automobile driving license and ability to drive using manual transmission
- Also, ability to cope with physical hardship and willingness to work extra hours and in an environment with limited infrastructure.
- Minimum of six years of relevant professional experience in dialogue facilitation, mediation, reconciliation and/or negotiation issues in peace processes or other transitional contexts;
- Also, experience in facilitating dialogues in a conflict setting, including gender-responsive dialogue facilitation;
- Likewise, experience in identifying and designing potential and relevant dialogue activities and initiatives and their subsequent implementation, monitoring and reporting;
- Furthermore, demonstrated understanding of dialogue dynamics and processes;
- Additionally, experience in liaising with governmental and non-governmental organizations and civil society.
- Experience in working in Eastern Europe and/or knowledge of the region;
- Also, experience with the OSCE, the UN common system and/or other international organizations;
- Likewise, working knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian language.
- Monitoring and reporting on issues related to dialogue facilitation;
- Also, training staff in dialogue facilitation, effective communication and other issues related to dialogue;
- Likewise, designing and implementing dialogue processes for de-escalation, confidence-building, reconciliation rehabilitation;
- Supporting Monitoring Teams on the ground in implementing dialogue facilitation activities; Supporting and assisting in the organization and implementation of dialogue initiatives including administrative and logistical requirements;
- Additionally, representing SMM at meetings with NGOs and INGOs;
- Moreover, monitoring and analyzing developments with relevance to dialogue.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.