Apply for Vacancy for Finance Associate at World Food Program in Tajikistan. The deadline for this application is 31st January 2021.
The United Nations World Food Program is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Likewise, every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Provide the procedural and technical support to staff within the areas of finance and budget, to ensure compliance with WFP financial policies, rules and regulations.
- Similarly, support the development and implementation of financial policies and procedures and assist in setup and implementation of proper accounting procedures, systems and internal controls.
- Also, conduct financial assessment of cooperating partners. Conduct a financial spot checks of jointly implemented projects.
- Likewise, perform Micro Financial Assessment of Financial Service Providers and Macro Financial Assessment of the Country financial sector based on WFP criteria;
- Moreover, process and monitor advances to cooperating partners.
- Also, compile data from the WFP database and systems in order to assist in generating and analyzing financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Similarly, perform other related duties.
- Good interpersonal skill, sound judgement, ability to extract, interpret, analyze and resolve operational problems;
- Also, good knowledge and experience in utilizing computers, including word processing, spreadsheet and other WFP standard software packages and systems;
- Additionally, ability to work with minimum supervision, strong trouble-shooting and communication skills;
- Likewise, ability to work hard and effectively in emergency situations and under the pressure; strong organizational skills to keep and implement several tasks as per identified priorities.
Completion of secondary school education. University degree in relevant field is desirable.
- Experience in conducting financial assessment of private and/or non-governmental organizations, financial service providers and country financial sector;
- Also, experience working with auditors and other third party vendors.
Fluency (level C) in English and Tajik. Fluency in Russian is an advantage.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.