Apply for Vacancy for Finance Clerk at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Ukraine. The deadline for this job is 15th April 2021.
The OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine is looking for highly qualified, motivated and experienced Ukrainian professional for the position of Finance Clerk with its main office in Kyiv.
Initial duration of appointment is for 12 months, subject to a subsequent OSCE Permanent Council Decision to extend the mandate of the Mission.
- Assisting in proper control of the completeness and accuracy of supporting documents for payments and financial reports;
- Also, assisting in preparation and examination of supporting documents for payments to be processed in IRMA;
- Likewise, assisting in verification of entitlement travel expenditures and supporting documents, checking eligibility of expenses for further processing by Payroll Section;
- Moreover, assisting in preparation or scanning of documents for submission to the state tax authorities for VAT refund;
- Additionally, assisting in preparation of routine correspondence, Inter-office memoranda and reports in accordance with the OSCE Rules and Regulations;
- Receiving and registering incoming correspondence, insuring that outgoing correspondence is properly distributed;
- Maintaining the proper filing system for financial records and documents;
- Furthermore, performing other related duties
- Ukrainian citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Ukraine;
- Completed secondary education;
- Moreover, minimum 2 years of office work or book-keeping experience;
- Computer literate with practical experience with Microsoft applications, knowledge of ERP systems is desirable; Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian languages, both oral and written;
- Also, ability to adjust to a broad range of new tasks in a complex administrational environment in a short timeframe;
- Furthermore, flexibility e.g. changing shifts on short notice;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Likewise, demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, as well as the ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Cultural sensitivity and judgment.
- Actively works to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Also, works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Likewise, works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Furthermore, responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.