Apply for Vacancy for Funds Analyst at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the UK. The deadline for this job is 13th July 2021.
Purpose of Job
Under the authority of the Head of Bilateral and SSF, the Analyst provides analytical services to Pillar 1 of DCF and supports the management of the West Bank and Gaza (WB&G) funds. He/she is notably tasked with analyzing the use of donor funds in the SEMED region and WB&G and other as well as new potential funding opportunities and requirements, thereby supporting fundraising and fund management. Also, the Analyst will work closely with the WB&G & SEMED Principal Manager.
- Liaison with data providers from other departments/units within the EBRD to ensure full coverage of donor and grant-related data and its accuracy;
- Also, have a lead role in the actual analysis of data and production of analytical information for senior decision making and effective presentation of the role of grants in EBRD;
- Likewise, participate as a team member in processes where DCF is engaged that relies on analysis;
- Additionally, respond to information queries from within and outside the Bank on donor-related data
- In collaboration with the Communications Department:, support SEMED/ WB&G fund donor visibility/communication materials requirements. Collect visibility and communications materials, including success stories;
- Similarly, support the preparation of fund and projects reports and relevant background material and data analysis for WB&G and SEMED funds;
- Prepare briefing notes, input to donor visits;
- Furthermore, contribute to the preparation of both ad hoc and annual DCF products on grant use such as the annual Grant Co-financing Report and the Funding Outlook.
- Graduate qualification in Economics, Statistics, International Development or other relevant degree
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience with exposure to development and development finance a strong advantage.
- Also, knowledge of West Bank Gaza and the SEMED Region are an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as the candidate will work across teams and at different levels of the Bank
- Furthermore, fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Knowledge & Expertise:
- Excellent quantitative/numerical skills with the ability to interpret technical/financial information and to design and use financial models.
- Also, ability to write comprehensive text relating to donor funds for internal and external audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and in teams
- Additionally, attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to priorities appropriately and work with varying levels of guidance.
- Likewise, excellent Excel and data analysis skills, including for reporting.
- Moreover, excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation software.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.