Apply for Vacancy for Head of Democratization at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Serbia. The deadline for this job is 18h May 2021.
The OSCE stands for the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe. With 57 States from Europe, Central Asia and North America, the OSCE is the world’s largest regional security organization.
- Excellent physical condition
- Also, possession of a valid automobile driving license and ability to drive using manual transmission
- Additionally, ability to cope with physical hardship and willingness to work extra hours and in an environment with limited infrastructure
Second-level university degree/certified training course in relevant field. Second-level university degree in a management discipline an asset
- Minimum 10 years relevant, diversified and progressively responsible professional experience including at least 5 years at the management level relevant to the actual position.
- Also, a first-level university degree in combination with two years of additional qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the second-level university degree.
- Experience in policy formulation, project/program management, co-operation and co-ordination with donors and implementing agencies;
- Also, professional fluency in the English language, both oral and written;
- Good drafting skills and the ability to tailor reports and presentations to the needs of specific audience;
- Likewise, ability to operate windows applications including word processing and email;
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Moreover, demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, as well as the ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Furthermore, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames.
- Knowledge of the historical and political situation in Serbia and South-Eastern Europe;
- Also, knowledge of OSCE structures, institutions and field activities.