Apply for Vacancy for Head of Engineering at Bank for International Settlements in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 28th February 2021.
The Bank for International Settlements is an international financial institution owned by central banks that “fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks”. The BIS carries out its work through its meetings, programs and through the Basel Process – hosting international groups pursuing global financial stability and facilitating their interaction. Also, it also provides banking services, but only to central banks and other international organizations. It is based in Basel, Switzerland, with representative offices in Hong Kong and Mexico City.
Your contribution to our mission
- Lead a dedicated team of Cloud Architects and Engineers
- Also, design, implement and contribute to the operations of Bank’s Hybrid IT Infrastructure and introduction of cloud native technology
- Work with stakeholders in the Business to adopt cloud native capabilities and transform IT processes to take advantage of modern technology
- Likewise, define and contribute to digital transformation and innovation within the BIS
- Support internal IT departments in adopting cloud native capabilities by leading introduction of automation tools for configuration-as-code and infrastructure-as-code
- Similarly, support the Bank’s high standards for security, resiliency and operational excellence by ensuring the team
- Moreover, establish operational procedures, metrics, monitoring, and processes so that cloud services are operated effectively.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant technology and cloud certifications are an asset
- Also, at least 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure or cloud functions
- Likewise, excellent understanding of cloud native technology and cloud service adoption
- Demonstrated ability to lead change and sustain operational services
- Additionally, analytical and structured thinking
- Similarly, strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the institution
- Ability to explain and clarify highly technical matters in a business-oriented way
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities